Best Inflatable Bouncy House & Castle Reviews & Buyers Guide
If you are planning to buy a bouncy inflatable house, safety is probably your main concern. Nobody ever wants to buy a bouncy house that causes injuries. Since bouncy houses are usually quite expensive, you want to buy one that can stand the test of time. Besides durability and safety it also important to choose a reasonably priced bouncy house. Finding a bouncy house that is affordable, safe, and durable is quite easy. What you need to do is make the proper considerations when buying yours.
Bouncy House & Castle
Little Tikes Jump 'n Slide Bouncer
12' x 9' x 6'
Blast Zone Magic Castle Inflatable Bouncer
11' x 8.5' x 8'
Intex Jump O Lene Castle
69" x 69" x 53"
Intex Playhouse Jump-O-Lene
68" X 68" X 44"
PicassoTiles Jumping House
12' x 10'
Blast Zone Pirate Bay Inflatable Combo Water Park
20' x 12' x 8'
100 lbs. per user
Ultimate Combo Bounce House
12' x 10' x 8'
My Bouncer Little Castle
118'' x 72''
Cloud 9 Mini Crayon Bounce House
12' x 9' x 7.5'
Bounceland Jump and Splash Bounce House
11.5' x 9' x 6'
Bounceland Castle w/ Hoop
12' x 9' x 7'
Blast Zone Little Bopper Inflatable Bouncer
6' x 6' x 5'
When shopping for a bouncy inflatable house, it is easy to get carried away. It is easy to find yourself spending too much time focusing on some neat features that you need to. Bearing this in mind, you need to set a budget before you head out shopping and ensure that you stick to it. Even if your budget is tight, it is still possible to find a durable and appropriately designed bouncy house that you can afford.
2. Distinguishing Between Residential Commercial Inflatable Bouncy Houses
Some bouncy houses are designed for residential use while others are designed for commercial use. The key difference between the two types is that commercial bouncy houses are designed to withstand hours of use on an almost daily basis. On the other hand, bouncy residential houses are designed for less frequent use. The commercial bouncy houses are obviously much stronger and durable but cost more.
3. Construction Material
The simplest way to gauge the overall quality of a bouncy inflatable house is to check the material out of which it is made. You ideally want to choose a bouncy house made of either PVC tarpaulin or woven oxford cloth. Most of the bouncy residential houses are made of woven oxford cloth since it has the additional benefit of being quite lightweight. The commercial bouncy houses almost always feature PVC tarpaulin construction. However, PVC tarpaulin is quite heavy and bouncy houses made out of it are much harder to manage.
Bounceland Jump and Splash Bouncer Review
Thinking about going out and finding an ideal bouncer that is going to bring a smile to your child's face? Well, there are many options out there, and each one brings something unique to the table. This review is going to take a look at one of those options in the form of the Bounceland Jump and Splash Bouncer.
- 11.5 x 9 Inch Inflatable Bouncer
- Provides Strong UL Blower
- Equipped With Heavy-Duty Puncture Proof Materials
- Includes Repair Kit For Easy Fixes
- Provides Capacity For 300 Lbs. In Weight
- Large Playing Area: The playing area is large enough for numerous children jumping in and bouncing around. This is important when you are throwing a party and have a lot of kids around who want to have fun. This makes it an easier option to offer to children.
- Great Repair Kit: If you are worried about durability as most people are, you will enjoy the repair kit that's included. It is ideal for those who want to make those quick fixes and get the inflatable bouncer back in place. This is important for those who need a durable solution as soon as possible.
- Takes Time To Inflate: If you are worried about how long it is going to take to inflate, you will need to look at this as a major con. It does take a while to get the bouncer inflated to how it should be.
This is one of those inflatable bouncers that looks fantastic when it is in place, and children are playing. It will hold up well, and the repair kit is a real plus point. You will find it easy to maximize the value of this inflatable bouncer as soon as you buy it.
Ease of Use
Once important thing that you must bear in mind when buying a bouncy inflatable house is that it will endure a lot of abuse. Besides being made of quality materials such as PVC tarpaulin and woven oxford cloth, it is also important to choose a bouncy house that features exceptional craftsmanship. A good bouncy house should feature quadruple, triple, or double stitching for it to effectively stand the test of time. If it does not feature outstanding workmanship, it could easily come apart especially at the seams. The construction material should also have balanced weave since it makes the bouncy house much stronger. If the weave is not balanced, some of the areas will be prone to breakage and may tear or rip after being used for a short period.
Blast Zone Pirate Bay Inflatable Bouncer
If you are thinking about finding a themed inflatable bouncer that adds value to a child's life, you are going to need to consider an option such as the one in this review. This review is going to look at the Blast Zone Pirate Bay Inflatable Bouncer and see if it does a good job of what is required of it or not.
- Robust Themed Inflatable Play Park
- Offers Maximum Occupancy Of 5 Kids
- Includes Strong UL Blower
- Deflates Easily Into Small Sleeping Bag
- Inflates In Less Than Two Minutes
- Super Fast Inflation: The inflation time is out of this world and might be the best in the industry right now. You are looking at something that is up in less than two minutes. This is unheard of around most inflatable play parks, and this is as good as it gets in that regard.
- Great Theme: Pirate Bay is the theme, and they have done a great job with the details. Every angle of the play park suits this theme and is going to make the kids' imaginations run wild like never before.
- Requires Loads of Water: You are going to be using a lot of water for this, and that is something you have to account for when it comes to the expenses. If you are not worried about the water usage, you will be more than happy with this inflatable option.
In the end, this is one of those inflatable options that is a real winner because it has so much going on. Children will be able to jump in and have the time of their lives. It is durable, easy to setup, and a joy to use year-round. Why not take advantage of it?!
Ease of Use
5. Capacity & Weight
Whether you plan to be using your bouncy house primarily outdoors or indoors, you need to ensure that it is not so bulky and heavy that it is hard to manage. If this is the case, nobody will ever want to set it up, and it will lay idle gathering dust. Always check the total weight of the bouncy house before you buy it. How many children can it hold at once? What is the weight of each child? Do your calculations and determine the capacity of a bouncy house that you need to choose. When you are shopping for bouncy houses, you should cross off any models that have a too low capacity. The maximum capacity is usually listed regarding weight making it easy to check whether a particular bouncy house is strong enough or not.
6. Continually Flowing Air
The vast majority of the bouncy house currently in the market include air pumps that push air through them continuously. This is of great benefit for several different reasons. The most notable one being that it allows air to escape from the seams of the bouncy inflatable house when it is not in use, and this significantly reduces the risk of tears and other kinds of damage. As long as air flows continuously, the bouncy house will remain inflated as long as necessary.
Nothing is as disappointing as buying a bouncy inflatable house only to discover that you bought the wrong size. If you are limited regarding space, you need to take accurate measurements and double-check them before you buy your bouncy house. You need to remember that your chosen bouncy house should have enough room to accommodate your desired number of children. Most listings typically include the interior measurements of the bouncy house, so ensure that you check.
A Review Of The Ultimate Combo Bounce House
With technology keeping kids so busy inside the house these days, parents are desperate for an interesting distraction that'll get the kids outside.
The Ultimate Combo Bounce House is one of the options parents have for inspiring some healthy activity from their children. It's very easy to set up, it's a size that'll keep toddlers busy all day, and it'll give them the fresh air they need.
What Are The Features?
- Firstly, the structure is made from puncture proof material, which is specifically for heavy duty bouncing. Plus, the material is put together with double to quadruple stitching.
- The large pillars all around the structure keeps it stable and in place, while it inflates in less than a minute.
- The air stays inside the Ultimate Combo Bounce House via a powerful UL blower, and taking it down is as easy as setting it up.
- In terms of size, it measures L 12 ft x W 10 ft x H 8ft.
What Do Customers Think Overall?
The overall opinion is very positive, as can be seen by the majority of 5 star ratings. It also seems that users who loved it the most have children aged between 3 and 6.
Some of the good things that stand out is the sturdiness of the bounce house, along with the engaging the design.
On the downside there are a few design flaws, but these complaints are few and far between. For the most part users could easily justify the price with the quality of the product.
The Final Verdict
Given the design flaws, it's not the perfect option for everyone. But the majority of buyers did recommend it as a great way to keep the kids busy and help them burn excess energy. And so, the overall verdict is that the Ultimate Combo Bounce House is a quality purchase your kids will probably enjoy endlessly.
Ease of Use
8. Compatible Outlets
One issue that people usually encounter after buying their bouncy houses is that they do not have the correct type of outlets where they plan to use them. This is especially common when using the bouncy house indoors. The standard wall outlets are not always compatible with the bouncy houses. You need to find out the type of outlet your chosen bouncy house uses before you make the purchase to avoid such problems.
When you are buying a bouncy inflatable house, it is important to ensure that it is covered by a good warranty. The warranties on inflatable bouncy houses are quite limited in many cases. However, it is sometimes possible to purchase an extended warranty. If you plan to use the bouncy inflatable house regularly, you need to consider buying an extended warranty.
Investing in a bouncy inflatable house is a great way to make sure that there is always an easy and fun way to keep children when you organize parties and other social events. If you typically use bouncy houses more than a couple of times every year you can enjoy a lot of savings by purchasing them outright as opposed to hiring them. Purchasing your inflatable bouncy house means that you get one that has the features that you desire too. Take the nine factors discussed here into consideration when buying your bouncy inflatable house. This reference here will give you with more bouncy house insights.